Smart Wallet® Smooth Carbon Fiber
Smart Wallet® is a patented credit card holder money clip wallet, As Seen On TV. It has a slim minimalist design that fits into a front pants or jacket pocket or purse. The body is smooth with no visible screws. It holds 1-12 cards and 1-20 bills depending on how you fold them. It measures 3.4 inches long by 2.1 inches wide x 0.25 inches deep with expandable capability. It is engravable and makes the perfect gift.
Features + Benefits:
- RFID Blocking Technology: protects private information, credit cards, IDs, and driver's license from scanning devices. Ensures safety of private information from identity theft. US GOVT. FIPS 201 APPROVED.
- Design: It is a 2-in-1 product with a traditional style money clip attached to a card holder chamber. The clip can be used to hold dollar bills and receipts. The chamber is used to store credit cards and IDs. The carbon fiber plates are connected with flexible elastic lips to expand and contrast with card capacity. It holds from 1 to 12 cards and cards will not slip out easily. It has a cut out push hole for easy removal of cards.
- Slim + Ultra-Light: It is significantly thinner than a traditional leather wallet but can hold from 1 to 12 cards and IDs. It is ultra-light and is comfortable in a front pants or jacket pocket making it great for travel.
- High Quality: It is made from 100 percent real carbon fiber and a 304 stainless steel money clip. It is durable and long lasting.
- Customizable: Engrave it with a name, initials, or sentiment.
- Great Gift: It makes a great gift for a birthday, Valentine's Day, Father's Day, graduation, groomsmen, wedding party, teams, executive, Christmas and more.
Share this Product
Based on 2 reviews
Bought the carbon money / card holder for a gift, very impressed with it and the gift was a success. think i will be buying more.
I bought my first Storus ID holder 25 or 30 years ago. It has served me very well. Now with vaccine cards and all I need a bit more card capacity. I now have more space for cards with room for future additions, should it be needed....Thank You